Any videos shown on third party websites (i.e. NOT on watchfreemoviesnow.org) are the responsibility of those sites and not watchfreemoviesnow.org. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. Watchfreemoviesnow.org does not host any content on its servers or network.
Watchfreemoviesnow.org is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of images that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that Watchfreemoviesnow.org is a simple system of automatic indexers; if a movie description exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed image that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
“Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire Categories or Shows to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed. This should be in the format as follows:”
http://watchfreemoviesnow.org/tesis-1996/ (This is usually where users submit links found on the web)
If you wish to request multiple post removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL’s in that request.
Once a post is removed we will blacklist that URL so that it may never again be posted to Watchfreemoviesnow.org
We aim to act on a DMCA request within 48 hours of receiving notification however usually your request will be processed immediately.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Watchfreemoviesnow.org by providing Watchfreemoviesnow.org’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Watchfreemoviesnow.org to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Watchfreemoviesnow.org to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be emailed to Watchfreemoviesnow.org’s designated agent at: